HydraFacial uses a unique, patented Vortex-Fusion delivery system. It is a medical-grade hydradermabrasion device that carries out a patented three-part regimen:
- Cleanse & Peel
- Our process of delicate exfoliation and calming resurfacing helps us reveal a new, healthy layer of skin.
- Extract & Hydrate
- We remove debris from pores through a painless suction method and apply intense moisturizers that nourish the skin.
- Fuse & Protect
- We penetrate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to enhance complexion glow.
The spiral design of the HydroPeel™ Tips used in conjunction with the HydraFacial proprietary vacuum technology and serums creates a vortex effect to easily dislodge and remove impurities while simultaneously delivering hydrating skin solutions.
This treatment is good for anyone suffering from:
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Dry Skin
Light & Tight Medispa offers a complimentary consultation to tailor your treatment to address specific skin concerns, along with a personalized at-home skincare regimen available for purchase at the spa.
HydraFacial Treatment Options:
- SIGNATURE HYDRAFACIAL (30 minutes)
- This treatment deeply cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, and hydrates the skin utilizing super serums filled with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acids.
- DELUXE HYDRAFACIAL (60 minutes)
- An invigorating treatment that includes all of the essentials of the Signature HydraFacial while addressing your specific skin concern with a Booster of your choice. This treatment concludes with LED Light Therapy to further reduce the visible signs of aging. Select a treatment option:
- RESTORATIVE includes CTGF™ to improve the appearance of skin tone, texture, and elasticity.
- AGE REFINEMENT includes DermaBuilder™ to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- RADIANCE includes Britinol™ to minimize the appearance of dark spots.
- CLARIFYING includes Extended Extractions & Blue LED Light Therapy.
- PLATINUM HYDRAFACIAL (90 minutes)
- The ultimate HydraFacial experience. Begin the detox process with Lymphatic Drainage. Then, the Signature HydraFacial deeply cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, and hydrates the skin while addressing your specific skincare concern with a Booster of your choice. This treatment concludes with LED Light Therapy to further reduce the visible signs of aging.Additional treatments can be performed with the HydraFacial:
- Brow Waxing
- Botox/Fillers (HydraFacial must be performed beforehand or 2 weeks afterward)
- Laser Hair Removal (Laser must be performed beforehand on the face)